“..and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be
bound in heaven; …”
— Luke 65:18
But when it comes to material things, the above quote from the bible is INVALID. Definitely everyone of us has a lot of wants here on Earth, particularly, materialistic wants.
Hey, I’m an Earthling too. I definitely would want to buy many things given USD1,000,000.
But frankly, I am a simple person with very big dreams. From Jase Tiojanco’s blog post in Multiply, I quote:
“simple lang naman ang gusto ko sa buhay eh–ang masunod ang gusto ko.”
“What I want in life is actually very simple–that’s getting everything I want.”
My birthday and the Christmas season is fast approaching! My birth date is November 19, 1988.
Here are some gift ideas:
- How to Find Your Soulmate Without Losing Your Soul by Jason Evert. I really like reading books about my faith. But this one, it’s about love. I know it’s really hard to become a Christian nowadays, do you care? I care. Well, this book is about love. Pure love, not lustful love.
Yonsei Korean 4 Textbook Yonsei Korean 5 Textbook
- Yonsei Korean 6 Textbook
- Yonsei Korean 4 Reading Book
- Yonsei Korean 5 Reading Book
- Yonsei Korean 6 Reading Book
Yonsei Korean 4 Workbook Yonsei Korean 5 Workbook
- Yonsei Korean 6 Workbook
- Squash racket!
- An expensive wallet!
My own domain name: www.vincecontreras.netwww.theinvinziblereporter.com
- Sony Vaio. Make that the one with a BluRay drive!
- Sony PSP.
Six Months Unlimited Globe/Smart mobile internet subscription! I have a smartphone so having an unlimited internet connection will be really really good.
- Plane ticket going to the US. I’ve been wanting to go to the US, even just up to LA only.
- Travel Package: South East Asia. Travelling is fun. I am thinking about travelling in South East Asia.
- Travel Package: Spain. Viva Espana! Long Live Spain! We’ve been colonized by spain for almost 350 years, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that I totally hate Spain. I don’t even hate Spain at all.
That’s all for now. (Last update: 13 February 2016 02:22)